Sezparkservice Ltd. was created in October 2006 with the aim of maintaining the project of creating the Solomonovo industrial park in Zakarpatye region.
• management of the construction module and infrastructure development,
• consulting services and maintenance of the project,
• short or long-term leasing of standard modules,
• infrastructure development and maintenance,
• centralized logistics, warehousing and distribution center in the territory of the industrial park.
In many industrial zones enterprises which could be attractive in terms of investment have virtually no prospects for the restoration of their production capacities. Alongside with this, working areas as well as construction-free territories (first of all in the regions with developed infrastructure), upon the condition of creating industrial parks and making capital investment into the arrangement of engineering networks, can become the “points of regional growth.”
Main goals of creating the Solomonovo industrial park:
• economically substantiated usage of free ground areas, which will lead to the economical development of the region and significant decrease of the unemployment level,
• involving additional off-budget assets into the economy of the region,
creating attractive conditions for locating new enterprises in the region, including foreign ones,
• creating conditions for further involvement of investment in the adjusted legal framework,
creating favorable conditions for attracting innovative technologies into the economy of the region,
• creating new jobsites,
• improving the investment image of Zakarpatye region and Ukraine in general.
According to the plan, the residents of the Solomonovo industrial park will include founded by Atoll Holding CC investment projects of Euromotor Ltd. and Euroautotech Ltd. as well as other enterprises of the auto aggregate complex, which are the main consumers of the park services.
88008 Zakarpatye region
Uzhgorod, 8 Goydy Str.
Tel: 8 (0312) 61 27 65
Fax: 8 (03122) 3 24 03